Transneft, JSC, being one of the key elements of the Russian Federation fuel and energy sector, organizing and performing oil and oil products transportation, and in full realizing its responsibility to consumers and partners, for the purpose of the rendered services quality assurance specifies its priorities:
- meeting the requirements of consumers and other interested parties by means of permanent increasing quality of services as regards oil and oil products transportation, storage, loading and oil compounding rendered by Transneft, JSC and the entities of Transneft, JSC system (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”);
- compliance with the requirements of the laws and regulations of the Russian Federation, international contracts and inter-governmental agreements, specified for the activities of Transneft, JSC and the entities of Transneft, JSC system;
- developing and permanent enhancing the efficiency of quality management system for the Services rendering (QMS OOPTSR (quality management system for oil and oil products transportation services rendering).
According to the specified priorities, Transneft, JSC is guided by the following principles:
- planning and implementation of strategic decisions of Transneft, JSC oriented to the rendered Services quality assurance;
- enhancing the efficiency of the activities of Transneft, JSC and the entities of Transneft, JSC system by means of extension of manufacturing capacity and production process improvement as part of the Services rendering;
- development of new methods of oil and oil products quality registration and control at the facilities of trunk pipelines, providing achievement and maintenance of the specified quality of the Services rendered;
- permanent improvement of management and production activities based on the rendered Services quality monitoring and analysis;
- disclosure and availability of information as regards the rendered Services quality for consumers and other interested parties;
- motivation of employees, oriented to increasing the level of their involvement in QMS OOPTSR;
- increasing production standards and competence of the employees of Transneft, JSC and the entities of Transneft, JSC system as regards quality;
- assurance of compliance of QMS OOPTSR with the requirements of GOST R ISO 9001-2015, Federal Law On Ensuring Uniformity of Measurements dated June 26, 2008 No. 102-FZ, antimonopoly laws of the Russian Federation.
For compliance with the accepted principles Transneft, JSC is going to secure:
- registration and timely response to appeals of consumers and other interested parties, related to quality of the rendered Services;
- sufficient amount of resources, including necessary competences, material, information, labour and other resources, forming infrastructure and working environment of Transneft, JSC and the entities of Transneft, JSC system, necessary for effective production and management activity as regards commodity transport operations and dispatching of oil and oil products flows;
- permanent improvement of effectiveness of the processes ensuring the rendered Services quality, based on implementation and use of new technologies and equipment, advanced knowledge and experience of operating facilities of trunk pipelines, loading/unloading racks, specialized sea oil ports and other facilities of the entities of Transneft, JSC system, involved in Services rendering;
- securing timeliness of Services rendering in accordance with the approved Scheme of Normal Technological Flows;
- improvement of information analysis systems of collection, registration, monitoring, analysis, exchange, presentation and storage of data on the rendered Services quality;
- improvement of regulatory environment of QMS OOPTSR by means of development and/or alteration of standards used by Transneft, JSC and the entities of Transneft, JSC system;
- planning and implementation of investment and complex development programmes of Transneft, JSC concerning improving quality of the rendered Services.
The management of Transneft, JSC follows the priorities, observes the principles and performs obligations hereof.
This Policy shall be applied to Transneft, JSC and the entities of Transneft, JSC system, principal activity of which is related to Services rendering according to their Articles of Association.
Approved by Order of Transneft, JSC dated February 17, 2016 No. 32